Flying to Europe
Advanced Passenger Information System data (APIS)
Aiming at a better borderline and migratory flow control, passengers travelling to Portugal must make their personal information available according to Act 193/2013, as follows:
- Number, date of issue and validity of travel document to be used
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Border post when entering national territory
- Transport code
- Departure and arrival time
- Total number of passengers on that means of transport
- Initial embarkation place.
TACV must give all this information to the Portuguese Immigration Services.
Based on Order 2004/82/CE, TACV extends application of APIS to passengers willing to travel to Schengen countries Holland, France, Italy, Spain and The Canary Islands